Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm.
Location - 825 Jupiter Dr, Madison, Wisconsin 53718 - Community Room
Lap Babies Welcome
The Bringing Baby Home (BBH) Workshop is a research-based and research-tested psychoeducational workshop that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for babies and children by strengthening their families. Developed by renowned relationship and parenting experts, Drs John and Julie Gotten, the BBH program is perfect for those who are:
- Interested in having a baby
- Expecting a baby
- Already parenting an infant or toddler (age 0-3)
The goal of BBH is to equip you with the knowledge and skill sets needed to constructively cope with the various changes that typically occur during the first years after your baby is born.
In the BBH workshop, you and your partner will learn how to do the following:
- Strengthen your friendship
- Increase Intimacy and affection
- Work through conflict with great ease
- Maintain relationship satisfaction
- Reduce hostility
- Create positive baby-child interactions
- Ensure quality involvement for both parents
- Reduce the incidence or severity of postpartum mood disorders
Not only will this program teach you what to expect during the transition to parenthood, it will also help you do things like:
- Better understand child development
- Create co-parenting strategies with your partner
- Improve the way you and your partner communicate, connect, and compromise
- Recognize signs of postpartum mood disorders and gain awareness of treatment options
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE - Instructors are traveling from out of state.